Our consultants are regularly actively participating in industry forums and working groups, actively promoting Technical Safety in the wider environment. We are currently actively involved in the following working groups:
- CDOIF – developing a Prior Use guideline based on IEC 61511 for use in industry.
- IEC 61508 Association – Determining Proof Test Coverage and incorporating into design and operations.
- CASS – developing Functional Safety Assessment Checklist to support IEC 61511 and IEC62061
- BSI GEL Committees reviewing and contributing to international standards.
- ISO technical report – Adopting a common calculation approach for consistent Probability of failure for implementation in the process industries.
- IET Systems Safety TPN – Actively involved in promoting best practice in safety within a multi-organisation and cross industry committee.
- IEC – Working with a multi-national team to assist in the development and improvement of predictive maintenance technics.
- INSTMC – Safety Committee (COLIN)
- Northeast Business Forum – NEPIC